Helping clients satisfy their chef and hospitality staffing requirements since 2005, we have a knack for finding and placing not just any candidate, but the most suitable candidate for our clients’ roles. We know the industry and that each employer and workplace has different requirements, challenges and worker requirements to function at its best.
From remote locations to cities – we can help
Servicing Brisbane, south east Queensland and in remote states and territories across Australia, we’ve got most locations covered. We have a vast pool of dedicated, professional and trust-worthy candidates at the ready for various employment opportunities.
Save your time and allow up to help you find only the very best and most suitable people for your chef and hospitality jobs. Don’t risk other recruitment methods like online advertising…resulting in unreliable, limiting and plain ol’ unmotivated staff – void the hassle and allow us to manage your recruitment needs today.
All of our candidates have worked for us previously and successfully, or have been referred to us by someone who has worked with them – we’re proud of our high calibre of candidates and are dedicated to ensuring you take on staff who are committed to upholding the quality of food and service expected of your venue.
The Atlas People team are experienced recruitment consultants – with more than 20 years’ experience. We ensure all candidates undergo a thorough and diligent interview process along with multiple reference checks – you’ll end up with only well-trained, qualified and reliable staff. And if you have an urgent role to fill, we can often supply someone in as little as 48 hours (*even quicker in some instances).
We practice open and regular communication with clients and candidates alike, which facilitates positive, long-term working relationships.
Other benefits include:
- We manage payroll, including wages, superannuation, PAYG tax, Workcover and Public Liability Insurances
- We charge low flat hourly Monday to Friday, and weekend rates
- Flexibility – we can provide short-term roles to cover holidays of current staff, emergency shifts or if you simply need an extra set of hands during busy periods
- Atlas People consultants and senior management are on-hand anytime you need– we value face to face contact and love the opportunity to get out and work with clients regularly
- We work on a one strike basis – if the candidate disappoints, simply let us know and we’ll do whatever we can to resolve the situation
Our fees are competitive and transparent – so you know you’re getting value for money, matched with a service that’s second to none. To find out how we can help you, call 07 3088 3700 or 08 9468 7500 or email us at .