Helping clients satisfy their chef and hospitality staffing requirements since 2005, we have a knack for finding and placing not just any candidate, but the most suitable candidate for our clients’ roles. We know the industry and that each employer and workplace has different requirements, challenges and worker requirements to function at its best.
From remote locations to cities – we can help
Servicing mainly rural, remote & regional areas across Australia, New Zealand & Canada, we’ve got things covered. We have a vast pool of dedicated, professional and trust-worthy candidates at the ready for any employment opportunity.
Save your time and allow up to help you find only the very best and most suitable people for your chef and hospitality jobs. Don’t risk other recruitment methods like online advertising…resulting in unreliable, limiting and plain ol’ unmotivated staff – avoid the hassle and allow us to manage your recruitment needs today.
All of our candidates have worked for us previously and successfully, or have been referred to us by someone who has worked with them – we’re proud of our high calibre of candidates and are dedicated to ensuring you take on staff who are committed to upholding the quality of food and service expected of your venue.
The Atlas team are experienced recruitment consultants – with more than 50+ years’ combined experience. We ensure all candidates undergo a thorough and diligent interview process along with multiple reference checks – you’ll end up with only well-trained, qualified and reliable staff. And if you have an urgent role to fill, we can often supply someone in as little as 72 hours (*even quicker in some instances).
We practice open and regular communication with clients and candidates alike, which facilitates positive, long-term working relationships.
Other benefits include:
- We manage payroll, including wages, superannuation/Kiwi saver, PAYG tax, Payroll Tax, Workcover/ACC, EI, CPP and Public Liability Insurances
- We charge low flat hourly Monday to Friday, and weekend rates
- Flexibility – we can provide short-term roles to cover holidays of current staff, emergency shifts or if you simply need an extra set of hands during busy periods
- Atlas People consultants and senior management are on-hand anytime you need– we value face to face contact and love the opportunity to get out and work with clients regularly
- We work on a one strike basis – if the candidate disappoints, simply let us know and we’ll do whatever we can to resolve the situation
Our fees are competitive and transparent – so you know you’re getting value for money, matched with a service that’s second to none. To find out how we can help you, call 1300 YESCHEF (1300 937 243) or 03 669 4796 or 604 283 8821 or email us at .